more space – more choice – more freedom.
& Journal Prompts
Dharma Talks on
- A thorough self-assessment: mental, physical, spiritual, relational, emotional
- Exploring our stories (separating fact from fiction)
- Understanding denial (how it protects us and how it harms us)
- Neuroscience and addiction
- Uncovering patterns and conditionings that keep us stuck
- Understanding the trigger-craving-behavior loop
- Nervous system and Vagus Nerve
- Exploring our relationship to attachment and aversion
- Identifying limiting beliefs
- Navigating shame and resentment
- Buddhist and Yogic perspective on surrender and release
- Meeting our inner child
- Integrating the shadow
- Self-soothing techniques
- Expanding our capacity for acceptance and compassion
- The importance of visualization and intention (sankalpa)
- Establishing a morning ritual (sadhana)
- Creating a healthy and sustainable life design with vision boarding
- Exploring the Yogic concept of discipline (Tapas)
- Exploring yoga’s Niyamas for the wisdom of self-relationship
- Emotional mapping
- Cultivating our inner landscape
- Navigating craving and relapse
- Utilizing yoga’s Yamas for wisdom on our relationship with others
- Anxiety: navigating, easing, listening
- How to talk to people about your recovery
- Identifying and communicating obstacles, boundaries, and needs.
- Importance of sharing our personal experiences)
- Creating and working with aspirations
- Sobriety sustainability and empowered living
- Celebrating recovery!
What you will receive:
- 8 – 30 min yoga classes with Cole
- 8 – live mantra, mudra & meditation classes with Jacq
- 8 – live sharing circles
- 8 – live dharma talks/ lectures with Cole
- 4 – live process group with Bethany
- 2x a week self-inquiry journal prompts
- Accountability partners
- Weekly activities + practices to support your diving in process
- An engaging community forum
… and much more.
What happens after I register?
You will receive a welcome letter with some information + your first self-inquiry prompts. You will also receive a recovery resource guide to begin to dive into some of my recommended reading and listening prior our course. Access to the Private Facebook Group will come at you a week out from our jump-off date of August 4th!
What is the time commitment?
This depends on how deep of a dive you are ready to take. I estimate a minimum of 3-5 hours though beyond the scheduled lectures, asana practices, sharing circles, and meditations, Emerge is an opportunity to carve out and create your unique personal practice, whether that is 5 min or one hour. I encourage you not to “fit it in” but to dedicate space for the shift you are seeking. You can go deeper into the recovery resources such as podcasts, books, and articles as well as being active on the Emerge fb group. I really believe that we get out what we put in… so be ready to juice this experience for yourself!
There will be live trainings that will be recorded if you are unable to attend!
There is also a weekly themed 30 minute pre-recorded yoga class that you can practice along throughout the week.
What is a sharing circle?
Is Emerge 12 step based?
What if I can’t make the live class?
Is there a refund?
Emerge may be stand-alone support or it may be a supplement in your recovery tool box. Each of us has a unique recovery journey.